We provide the following services:
- Dial Before Dig - Is a service where we take care of checking on underground service such as electricity, gas, water and sewerage before any excavation work is undertaken.
- Council Permit - Let us obtain all necessary permits required for work to be carried out.
- Excavation Work - Whatever size excavation machinery is required - large excavators, mini excavators, bobcat and tipper trucks to remove fill at a fixed price. Manual excavation can also be done should it be required.
- Plain concrete - Strength and depth of concrete can vary a lot - we can advise you on what will best suit your needs. Click here for more info.
- Coloured concrete - This is a very popular and cost effective way to make a statement when it comes to your concrete, with a wide variety of colours available, and it looks great. Click here for more info.
- Exposed aggregate - There is a wide range of mixes available and is a hard wearing and durable surface. It can add a very modern or classic look to your home. Click here for more info.
- Spray on paving (or also known as concrete resurfacing) - This can bring your tired old concrete back to life by spraying a resurfacing compound over existing concrete.
- Drainage solutions - We can work out a plan to resolve drainage issues whether it be installing box or strip drains and connecting them into the storm water pipes or a spoon drain in the concrete to drain the water away.
- Termite protection - Base Concrete works in conjunction with Sandgate Pest Control to install all our termite barriers, Sandgate Pest Control are very well known and respected in the industry.
- Concrete cutting - Whether it be cutting out your old concrete or decorative concrete cutting we have it covered.
- Concrete pumping - Concrete line and boom pumps are available when truck or wheelbarrow access is unavailable.